Prosecutors and taxation police on Tuesday raided the offices of many senior officials of Volkswagen, the German car-maker said.
Billionaire media mogul Richard Desmond is set to bid for the rights to run the National Lottery.
Japanese technology conglomerate SoftBank has reached a deal with Uber to spend billions in the ride-hailing giant.
Rupert Murdoch telephoned AT&T Inc Chief Executive Randall Stephenson twice in the last six months and talked about cable network CNN, sources briefed on the matter told Reuters on Friday.
- Ofgem launches consultation to reform how the electricity network operates
- It says the network needs to be fair for all consumers and work more efficiently
- Homes may have to pay for all electricity consumed, even if it’s from solar panels
- Electric car owners could be hit with a fee if they charge their cars in peak hours
- Singles’ Day started with Chinese singletons buying themselves gifts
- It has spiralled into the world’s biggest shopping day of the year
- It is held on November 11 – or 11.11 – with the ‘1’ representing a singleton
Equifax Inc on Thursday reported a lesser third-quarter gain as prices from the credit reporting agency’s recently disclosed data breach that exposed profoundly sensitive information about 145.5 million individuals started to mount.